Individuals who are high in this type of intelligence are more in tune with nature and are often interested in nurturing, exploring the environment and learning about other species. These individuals are said to be highly aware of even subtle changes to their environments.
- Interested in subjects such as botany, biology and zoology
- Good at Smell and Taste Sensors
- May enjoy camping, gardening, hiking and exploring the outdoors
- Recognizes and can name many different types of trees, flowers, and plants.
- Has an understanding of, and interest in, the main global environmental issues.
Careers:- Animal Scholar, Chef, Plants Scholar, Archaeologist & Weather Researcher
Edmund Hillary & Tenzing Norgay